- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Queens Office
247-11 Union Turnpike
Bellerose, NY 11426
15 East 40th Street
New York, NY 100161-888-607-3360
Clinic HoursSun - Sat7:30 am - 7:30 pmBy Appointment Only
Most major insurance accepted
Click here to verify if your insurance covers Acupuncture
If uninsured, we also accept Mastercard and Visa
Acupuncture can give you greater quality of life